Based in Silicon Valley, Bridgepointe was founded in 2002 on the principle that businesses need a strategic partner and advocate when procuring, implementing, and maintaining IT services and infrastructure. The Company’s IT Strategists offer business leaders direct access to a large portfolio of vendor-agnostic solutions, employing a six-step model that starts with getting to know a client’s business, challenges, and goals and culminates in recommendations and support around supplier selection. Bridgepointe’s expert IT Strategists help clients achieve optimal IT results without costly consulting agreements.
In January 2022, Bridgepointe announced a strategic growth investment from Charlesbank Capital Partners, raising more than $100 million as part of the transaction to fuel organic growth and fund acquisitions. Following this investment, Bridgepointe is building a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly successful corporate team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Administrative Coordinator will support the Bridgepointe Regional Sales Team on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be a team player, be organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide Admin Support to the Nationwide Sales Team
- Coordinate travel and logistical arrangements including any airline/hotel/car reservations, providing directions to and from destinations, etc.
- Track expenses: Prepare monthly expense reports for Executive Team
- Prepare Weekly Sales Funnel Reporting
- Document Sales admin processes and identify solutions / improvements to existing processes & tools
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders & Tools Administrator to ensure all Sales Processes are documented
- Own overall Sales Team recruiting process in Salesforce
- Assist sales with keeping all sales related processes updated and accurate
- Verify mandatory fields within Salesforce views are filled out & work with Sales Team to identify missing info
- Pull invite lists and review with Sales and coordinate with Marketing
- Work with Sales and Marketing to coordinate regional events for Sales Team members
- Keep Outlook calendar up to date and accurate
- Assist with lunch orders for in office meetings
- Coordinate shipping as needed
- Plan and support company events
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFICIENCIES
- College Degree Required
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- High level of attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Self-directed, ability to prioritize work.
- Positive can-do attitude and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Relentless work ethic and passion to continuously improve and win.
- Great communication skills.
- Sales Administrative experience preferred
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce
- College Degree Required
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Care benefits
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company-paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible and innovative work environment
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and fit for this role to Talent.Aquisition@bpt3.net.