Based in Silicon Valley, Bridgepointe was founded in 2002 on the principle that businesses need a strategic partner and advocate when procuring, implementing, and maintaining IT services and infrastructure. The Company’s IT Strategists offer business leaders direct access to a large portfolio of vendor-agnostic solutions, employing a six-step model that starts with getting to know a client’s business, challenges, and goals, and culminates in recommendations and support around supplier selection. Bridgepointe’s expert IT Strategists help clients achieve optimal IT results without costly consulting agreements.
In January 2022, Bridgepointe announced a strategic growth investment from Charlesbank Capital Partners, raising more than $100 million as part of the transaction to fuel organic growth and fund acquisitions. Following this investment, Bridgepointe is rapidly building upon its fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly successful team to enable it to leverage new growth opportunities.
The Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Manager position is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth, nationwide IT Strategy firm that is quickly scaling to become one of the nation’s largest IT channel platforms. Since January, the firm has acquired sixteen other firms and will continue to seek to grow both organically and inorganically.
Candidates can choose between working remotely or relocating to San Mateo, CA.
This position will report to Todd Pittman, Bridgepointe’s Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate will be excited to take responsibility for being an integral part of Bridgepointe’s finance and accounting team and take a leadership role in shaping the Company’s evolution towards becoming a data driven organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and modeling, including developing and maintaining KPIs, reports, and analysis to provide critical information in support of management with strategic and operating decisions,
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans to understand the drivers of revenues and costs.
- Assist in conducting monthly variance analyses and other ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Continuously seek new ways to leverage business data to offer fresh insights and aid decision-making.
- Provide support for internal management requests and reporting, including but not limited to Board of Directors, Executives, and other management.
- Effectively translate business strategies, initiatives, and projects into financial model.
- Extensive experience with a variety of modeling tools is prerequisite and a willingness, and
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and tools is required as the Company scales its capabilities and seeks to leverage data to support our growth.
Given the importance of financial analysis to Bridgepointe’s strategy, the financial team will have day-to-day interaction with the Bridgepointe’s management team, as well as potential acquisition targets, and Bridgepointe’s partner community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFICIENCIES
The ideal candidate will have the following core experiences along with a positive, open and Growth Mindset:
- Bachelor’s Degree required,
- Relentless work ethic and passion to continuously improve and win,
- 6-8 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role, ideally with a high growth private equity or venture capital backed enterprise,
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, with experience performing robust data analysis and presenting synthesized recommendations. Ideally candidates will have experience with one or more modeling and dashboard tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx, Snowflake, etc.,
- Ability to prioritize multiple workstreams in a fast-paced work environment,
- Experience in data cleansing, normalization,
- Critical thinking / problem solving capabilities,
- Ability to prioritize multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, self-directed environment,
- Experience with KPIs, Scorecards and Business Intelligence preferred, and
- Experience in the Master Agent channel and/or technology background a benefit, but not required.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, and unlimited time off policy available.