STATUS: Virtual – Full Time Employee (60% Travel)
COMPENSATION: Salaried ($150,000 – $200,000 Commensurate with Experience), Full
About PPT Solutions
PPT Solutions is a premier provider of Customer Experience and Business Optimization Solutions. We work together with our clients to transform their organization and their industries with our combination of strategy, technology, operations, and change management capabilities.
Are you a self-motivated, high-performing, and experienced sales professional ready to take on a new challenge at a rapidly growing Customer Experience company?
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic, career-minded individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and takes ownership in seizing opportunities?
If this is you, then we are currently recruiting for a Vice President of Channel Growth, who has a proven track record in complex sales to join our team.
This position comes with a competitive salary, benefits, and commission plan with a team who has been successful in achieving double-digit growth for several years.
The Vice President of Channel Growth will:
- Have a proven record of existing relationships with external advisors/agencies to drive revenue.
- Drive new and existing advisor sales to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Identifying, recruiting, and onboarding new external advisors.
- Collaborate with Technology Broker Service (TSB) agencies, Suppliers, as well as advisors to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Educating advisors on the product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Ensuring advisors are up-to-date with product information.
- Conducting business reviews with advisors and the TSBs.
- Working with each advisor to ensure the fit of our solutions to their needs and addressing business outcomes for their customers.
- Performing detailed reviews and regular reporting on an ongoing basis, which include the rest of the organization when necessary, communicating opportunities and risks.
- Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly sales revenue internally as well as with your advisors.
- Be capable of being both a Player and Coach to support the success of the organization.
Qualifications & Proficiencies
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Consultative Sales Executive, preferably around Customer Experience platforms or services.
- Proven ability and methodology to drive deals to close.
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting partner relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex messages in a clear and simple way.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas and accurately forecasting the business.
- Demonstrated success selling and supporting within an indirect channel or partner-based sales program.
- Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in sales organizations that fostered teamwork.
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Care benefits
- HSA Plans
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company-paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay including Management Incentive Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible and innovative work environment
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPT Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, PPT Solutions will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.