Position: UCaaS/Conferencing Technician
Status: Full Time
Position reports to: Director – Transition Management
Compensation: Contractor: $65/hour
Based in Silicon Valley, Bridgepointe was founded in 2002 on the principle that businesses need a strategic partner and advocate when procuring, implementing, and maintaining IT services and infrastructure. The Company’s IT Strategists offer business leaders direct access to a large portfolio of vendor-agnostic solutions, employing a six-step model that starts with getting to know a client’s business, challenges, and goals and culminates in recommendations and support around supplier selection. Bridgepointe’s expert IT Strategists help clients achieve optimal IT results without costly consulting agreements.
In January 2022, Bridgepointe announced a strategic growth investment from Charlesbank Capital Partners, raising more than $100 million as part of the transaction to fuel organic growth and fund acquisitions. Following this investment, Bridgepointe is building a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly successful corporate team.
Bridgepointe Technologies has an immediate opening for a full time UCaaS/Conferencing Technician. This position will be responsible for providing onsite support and management for our client’s UCaaS and Conferencing environment. We are looking for an experienced Technician who will deliver, support, and maintain our client’s UCaaS and Conferencing environment.
The UCaaS/Conferencing Technician will:
- Move Add and Changes and deletions (provisioning).
- Serve as a dispatcher role, for example scheduling dispatches with vendor and client locations.
- Provide operational support to and for customer’s issues, while managing escalated issues/event status in the ticketing system in adherence to the company’s operational level agreement
- Review and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for diagnosing and troubleshooting UCaaS platform, Telecom Network
- Triage and level 1 troubleshooting, process defined by client
- Determine IT needs from the client and perform the following:
- Architecture a solution that meets requirements
- Present solution to client stakeholders and gain approval
- Develop project plan to implement solution
- Identify resource needs
- Manage project to completion, including hands on implementation
- Identify opportunities for optimization or process improvements
- Onsite in Media, PA
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Off hour work will be needed on occasion
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFICIENCIES
- Knowledge of Ring Central UCaaS or something equivalent (CISCO, 8×8, Teams)
- Knowledge of Five9 or other Cloud Contact Center platform
- Experience providing provisioning, initial troubleshooting and coordinating dispatches to locations as needed. 5 years demonstrable at a minimum
- Experience in constructing a delivery plan for IT adds, replacements and managing such a plan. 5 years demonstrable at a minimum
- Process improvement experience.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.