Position: Client Advisor (Account Manager)
Status: Full Time
Position reports to: Sr. Director of Account Management
Base Compensation: $70,000 – $210,000 Annually
Additional Compensation: Incentive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Plan
The Client Advisor will work an assigned base of customers to upsell, cross-sell, retain, and assist in supporting those customers. The Client Advisor is expected to engage with key client contacts to promote the Bridgepointe brand and to expand the breadth of services the customer procures through Bridgepointe. In some cases, the Client Advisor will work collaboratively with the original sales personnel to accomplish their primary goals. The Primary goals of a Client Advisor are to achieve a monthly sales quota and retention objective, ensure retention of the base and leading/conducting professional Client Account Reviews and Executive Summaries to target all levels of audiences within the client organizations.
Based in Silicon Valley, Bridgepointe was founded in 2002 on the principle that businesses need a strategic partner and advocate when procuring, implementing, and maintaining IT services and infrastructure. The Company’s IT Strategists offer business leaders direct access to a large portfolio of vendor-agnostic solutions, employing a six-step model that starts with getting to know a client’s business, challenges, and goals and culminates in recommendations and support around supplier selection. Bridgepointe’s expert IT Strategists help clients achieve optimal IT results without costly consulting agreements.
In January 2022, Bridgepointe announced a strategic growth investment from Charlesbank Capital Partners, raising more than $100 million as part of the transaction to fuel organic growth and fund acquisitions. Following this investment, Bridgepointe is building a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and highly successful corporate team.
The Client Advisor will manage the day-to-day relationship activities of an assigned base of customers, serves as a liaison to solution providers and key internal resources to gain competitive pricing, present solution options to clients and oversee implementation of solutions and trigger renewal of existing services coinciding with contract term dates. In addition, the Client Advisor is expected to interface with other key leaders across the business, as well as address the needs of our Strategists, suppliers, customers and partners. This individual must possess the desire to meet high standards for work product and be able to collaborate effectively with demanding internal and external stakeholders. This position requires the ability to operate and succeed in a collaborative environment and be able to design, implement and manage processes which ensure results for our clients in a timely and accurate manner. Potential travel will be required to meet with key clients and internal business meetings.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Builder: Has worked in high growth environments and understands how to build on existing client relationships leveraging technology, people, and process to drive results for our clients.
- Industry Expertise: Ideally this person has services experience. Preferably Telecom, IT services, and/or technology services
- Collaborator: Ability to achieve goals through collaboration, effective communication, continuous improvement, and successful execution
- Strong Executive Level communications: Ability to work at all levels within clients and internal organizations alike.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFICIENCIES
- 7+ Years in a similar position selling and supporting similar products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional level of customer service, professionalism, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player, willing to share ideas, driven to improve processes.
- Self-motivated, completes tasks, interested in learning new ideas, embraces change, achieves results, high performer.
- High level of comfort with technology solutions.
- Proficient in the complete suite of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with recurring revenue business and services companies preferred.
- B.S. degree preferred.
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Care benefits
- HSA Plan
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company-paid AD&D and Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible and innovative work environment
To apply for this position please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.